WHAT WE DO TO KEEP YOU SAFE
As the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all of our lives, we are making sure that we are taking the necessary steps to keep you and ourselves safe when producing and handling your orders:
- We wear a face mask at all times throughout the complete production and handling process of your print(s).
- We clean and sanitize your packaged order(s) before dropping it off at the transportation company.
- We enforce social distancing when dropping off your order(s) at the transportation company.
- We increase routine cleaning and sanitation of high-touch areas, including printers, computers and packaging materials.
COVID-19 POSITIVE CASE PROTOCOL
If a staff member should test positive for COVID-19, we are prepared to follow the steps below:
- Interview the staff member involved to get more information (date/time last worked, all areas worked) and identify possible close contacts at the studio.
- Contact clients to whom shipments have been sent to so that they, in turn, can put the orders they received in quarantine.
- Notify all staff members of the situation. Require that close contact staff members self-quarantine and test immediately.
- Notify anyone else who may have had close contact with the staff member. Request that close contact individuals self-quarantine and be tested.
- Schedule cleaning and sanitation of our complete production infrastructure.
By implementing this COVID-19 protocol, we try and contribute to limit the spread of the virus and hence keep you as well as ourselves safe.